● Heap it On Project: Lexington Children’s Theatre – Visual and literary artists address waste reduction and sustainability via theatrical performance.
● Cardboard Creations: Living Arts & Science Center – Visual artists work with children addressing reusing, repurposing, and recycling via interactive exhibit and workshops.
● Cane Run: A Vital Waterway: Luis Guida – Visual and literary artists address water quality via video segments, and social media.
● Upcycling/Recycling Unwanted Material: Morton Middle School – Visual artists address upcycling via introduction of new trend to create individualized items.
● Watershed Photography: Nori Hall – Photographer address inextricable link to watersheds via photography exhibition.
● Paper Dolls: American Heroines: Sonja Brooks – Visual artist addresses waste related to consumption via gallery installation
● Bluegrass Wild: Stephen Moore – Photographer address awareness to natural history and ecology via digital photography exhibition and workshops.
● Bagtastic: Tonya Vance – Visual artists address plastic bag recycling via demonstration and workshop.
● Outdoor Sculpture Project: The Learning Center – Youth and professional artists address interaction of plants and wildlife via a sculpture design and native plants.
● gARTening Project: University of Kentucky Research Foundation – Visual and literary artists address sustainability via afterschool program involving designing, creating and installing work of art on the grounds of Williams Wells Brown School.